Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jesus is looking at Me-Friend..you are blessed..

So many things happened in my life, some of it shared to my friends, some of it kept in my mind as a top secret. Only Jesus knows. Before this, i have someone that i trust most, but finally, it just a fake. How sad...

So i decided to continue my self as single even i always thinking of him, every moment..arrrhhh..no....

one thing that i forgot is, JESUS, Actually, He always looking at me. When i'm in vain, He always there for me. Thanks JESUS.

So now, i decided to serve Him. I'll try to serve you as much that i can.

Maybe, i found the friend that can lead me to the true way..maybe...so hope that the friendship makes us happy through the way of Jesus...

God Bless..hehe


No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home